Seguidores

domingo, 20 de marzo de 2011

Ellie Goulding 'Your Song'




It´s a little bit funny,this feeling inside.I'm not one of those who can easily hide.I don't have much money,  But boy if I did I'd buy a big house where we both could liveSo excuse me forgetting, but these things I do.See I've forgotten if they're green or they're blue. Anyway the thing is...what I really mean...Yours are the sweetest eyes
I've ever seenAnd you can tell everybody this is your song.It maybe quite simple but now that it's done.I hope you don't mind that I put down in words, how wonderful life is now you're in the world. If I was a sculptor but then again no. Or a girl who makes potions in a travelling show.I know it's not much but It's the best I can do.My gift is my song and this one's for youAnd you can tell everybody this is your song. It may be quite simple but Now that it's done. I hope you don't mind that I put down in words How wonderful life is.. Now you're in the world.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario